A Cracked Pot

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Soup's Done!

Yessiree, the bean soup I put in the crockpot last night is done. I used a different recipe than I usually do. Didn't have all their ingredients, so pretty much picked and chose what I had, or wanted. Only thing I miss is carrots.

Darn stuff smelled so good overnight it woke me up a couple times during the night!! Never had that happen before. In fact, it still smelled so good when I got up this morning, that I wanted to have some for breakfast. But somehow the thought of putting all that onion & garlic in my tummy so early in the morning changed my mind.

Can't wait until lunchtime to try it. Now, all I need is some crusty warm fresh baked bread....anyone want to help me out here!

Posted by acp :: 11:14 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

— - — - — - — - / † \ - — - — - — - —