A Cracked Pot

Thursday, April 13, 2006

A Cracked Pot

Well, I am drawn back to the same verse that started this blog:

"We have this treasure in jars of clay, to show that the surpassing power belongs to God and not to us." 2 Corinthians 4:7

I think sometimes when God thinks we get to going along all by ourselves, He puts, or maybe allows is a better word, things, troubles, calamaties even, to get in our way to remind us of how very dependent we are on Him.

This seems to be my week for it. Without going into a lot elaborate detail, just know I'll be back in a few days.

I may even pop my head in between now & then to see if my graphics magically appear again....

Posted by acp :: 5:45 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

— - — - — - — - / † \ - — - — - — - —