A Cracked Pot

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by A Child of God. This is my first tag, so bear with me!

I'm supposed to "name ten of life's simple pleasures that you like most, then pick ten people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used." Hmmm, if I don't read the previous posts, then I don't know if I'm repeating someone else!!

10. sleeping in on a rainy day--love to hear rain on the roof.
9. watching the snow melt so it can be spring!
8. watching my flowers grow and bloom.
7. playing w/my dogs.
6. watching my darling puppy-brat sleep (she's 10..yrs!)
5. traveling...anywhere. I like to see new things.
4. listening to Celtic music...i.e. singing along--loudly!
3. being by Lake Michigan (it's friendly)...not Lake Huron (it's cold looking), not Lake Erie (it's shallow), certainly not Lake Superior (it's scarey).
2. eating at Culvers 'cuz I LOVE their frozen custard.
1. praising Jesus in song.

And woe is me--I don't think I know 10 bloggers to tag. :(

I tag Anybody Home, Blinded by Him, Seasons of Violet, A Prairie View, Confessions of a Busy Mom

Posted by acp :: 1:31 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

— - — - — - — - / † \ - — - — - — - —