A Cracked Pot

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Happy Groundhog Day

Punxsutawney Phil. Wherever did they get that name from? And is he ever right anyhow? I mean how can he predict the weather when he's been in a hole all winter....'course if it's been like the un-winter we've had here, he hasn't been hibernating. He's probably very confused about what season it is.

The sun isn't up yet. So of course he can't see his shadow...or not. 'Twill be interesting to see what he says. I have my own opinion about winter. It ain't over yet!

Dogpile search

I LOVE Dogpile! [ look at his tail *squeal* ] Besides the fact that Dogpile combines all the best search engines in one place, and you can compare individually or together, it has THE most adorable graphics with Arfie, their search dog. Best of Breed searches, they call it.

And the cute graphics aren't just on the main page. Once Arfie goes out & fetches all the best searches from the various search engines, the results page has a related graphic on it.



Here is today's "results" page graphic. *lol* I have to visit every day just to see what he's up to!!

Another plus is their search filter. It's available right on the front page, not just with Advanced Search. And it stays wherever you set it....lovely, simply lovely.

Posted by acp :: 3:23 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

— - — - — - — - / † \ - — - — - — - —