![]() | A Cracked Pot | ||
Monday, February 20, 2006Happy President's Day!![]() Again, I give you Arfie! I cannot explain why this crazy little dog makes me smile so. Perhaps it's because just when I think they can't dress him up anymore, or make him any cuter....they do! Or maybe it's just because I love dogs. Or perhaps it's because Jeeves is retiring. Have you heard that? After ten years of service to all us web surfers, he's getting itchy feet. Wants to travel. See the world....either that or join the circus and ride a motorcycle to jump over a tank of sharks! I kid you not. You can visit his desk and help him decide what to do after he's no longer at our beck and call. However, I assume that isn't going to be around much longer, so if you want to view his desktop and his PDA and his travel brochures, you better go in the next few days. ![]() But back to faithful Arfie. Here's his cute results graphic, you know, the one you get after you type something in the search box, and have him go out & fetch it. He likes retrieving hats, it would appear! |