A Cracked Pot

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Making cards

Little Valentine's Girl
Judy has developed a whole 'nuther blog about all the cards & creative things she has made over the years. I couldn't begin to hold a candle to her, but I wanted to share a card I made for a friend today. It's a combo of a simple quilt block, along with a watering can graphic, I forget where I found it: it's old. But no doubt my brain picked it out because of Judy's little Dutch girls!

The envy has the plaid going down the left side, then next to that the rose print that I cut the rose corners out of. Then the flap is colored as well. I always said that my cards would be delivered in as cute an envelope as the card turned out to be! Can't have my card in generic envies!!

Posted by acp :: 7:57 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

— - — - — - — - / † \ - — - — - — - —