![]() | A Cracked Pot | ||
Friday, April 21, 2006Oops, oh no!I know the past two weeks have been really busy for me. I also know that it's been either hard for me to fall asleep, or hard to get sleep. But I didn't realize until tonight I was as out of it as I was. I had to run to the grocery store to pick up a couple things we were out of. I went to the closest grocery store, not the one I usually shop at. And I was scooping out their sale items, tallying them up against what I thought I might need in the next week or two. I picked up some good deals. I even remembered what I came for! Haven't you went to the store for something & then got so distracted you went home without what you came for? Anyhow, as I was heading to the cash register, I noticed they had a table of Easter stuff 75% off. I stopped dead in my tracks. My cart came to a screeching halt. SEVENTY FIVE PER CENT OFF EASTER, my mind screamed, how can that be? Easter isn't even past yet!! Well, a couple seconds later it dawned on me. Oh yes it has. Easter was last Sunday. So I grabbed two boxes of cookies and threw them in my cart. Didn't need the suckers showing up on my hips, but I'll be jiggered if I'm going to bypass 75% off anything with chocolate on it!! And tonight I'm going to bed early to see if I can clear my head of it's fogginess. |