![]() | A Cracked Pot | ||
Sunday, February 26, 2006We Done Good!I'm bringing in my friend, Arfie, from Dogpile again....just can't resist all his cute outfits! ![]() I don't care what they say about the athletes--I think they all did a tremendous job. So Bodie didn't live up to everyone's expectations. Can we blame him that a gold medal wasn't what he was living or dying to bring home? Frankly, I admire those who did their very best, including Michelle Kwan, who tried, but had to drop out due to a physical injury. I mean how big of a deal is it that they made it to the Olympics to begin with? That is a BIG deal with a Capitol "B". They're already joined an elite group by qualifying to represent the USA. And then we have the audacity to try & lay guilt on them because every single one of them didn't bring home the gold.I hope next time a few of the reporters have the sense to get the tunnel vision out of their eyesight before making such a big deal about it. Heck, there's still people in the South who don't have a roof over their heads, or know where their next meal is coming from. Let's get our priorities straight. |