A Cracked Pot

Sunday, March 12, 2006

not very exciting...

Nope, no excitement here today, unless you call doing two loads of laundry exciting. I guess it is for me. Don't usually do more than one load a day. Too much hassle, I'm lazy! That means a lot to fold & put away!!

But spring is in the air. I had to hang some outside. They didn't dry very good...gee, I wonder why! Damp & a litte cooler than yesterday's nearly 60 degrees.

But it did make them smell good. I love the smell of clothes dried outside. Now how's come you can smell fresh air on laudry you bring in from outside, but you can't really smell it when you're outside?

Posted by acp :: 9:32 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

— - — - — - — - / † \ - — - — - — - —