![]() | A Cracked Pot | ||
Saturday, March 18, 2006Spring IS coming....Just sitting here in a drafty room with a chill going down my spine. That brief taste of warm weather we had last week-end (in spite of the hurricane force winds) spoiled me. Now I think it seems dreadfully cold at night. ![]() I checked the 15 day forecast tho, and March will definitely go out like a lamb. Hallelujah. Predicted temps in the upper 50s coming at the end of the month. Sounds good to me....sounds very good to me. Although I still keep looking over my shoulder for that major snowstorm we never got this winter. I remember some doozies in April, so we're still not in the clear. At least the snow shouldn't stay long. My yard has no frost left in it at all. I checked last week. I took my trusty shovel and jammed that thing down in the dirt clear to the top of it. Went in like butter. Yup, spring is on it's way. What got me thinking about all this was looking at the graphic at the top of my blog. That wonderful swing on somebody's porch (not mine) with the pillows and mug and books....looks so inviting, comfy....and warm! I mean look at it. Could it possibly be less than 70 degrees on that porch? I don't see how! |