A Cracked Pot

Monday, September 04, 2006

What's for Supper?

My Mom would be horrified. In fact, she probably rolled over in her grave tonight!

I've been away, and there wasn't much in the house to fix. We had a good lunch, but supper came late, and I was lazy. I ate popcorn and carrots! What a combo. Popcorn to satisfy my salt craving. And carrots to satisfy the healthy aspect!! *lol*

I would have had cereal if there was any milk in the house. But there wasn't. And the only can of yogurt I could find in the refrigerator was 3 wks old. Sometimes I'll use that instead of milk. Sour yogurt didn't sound so appetizing.

So I microwaved the popcorn. And ate some carrots.

And went to bed. Actually the went to bed part wasn't until a while later. I also stayed up way too late. What can I say? It was a holiday. I threw caution to the wind and did what I felt like....

I'm quite sure Mother would NOT approve.

Posted by acp :: 10:32 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

— - — - — - — - / † \ - — - — - — - —