![]() | A Cracked Pot | ||
Sunday, August 27, 2006Praise the Lord!Praise God from whom all blessing flow.... Praise Him all creatures here below... As a kid, we sang that song every Sunday in church after the offering. Never meant that much to me back then except we were to be thankful for God giving us money so we could give part back to him. But those words are powerful. Think about it. God is the author of blessings--ALL blessings. Anything good, everything good, flows from Him. Sometimes we receive it from Him directly. Sometimes we receive it thru our friends from Him. Sometimes we receive it from strangers He chooses to put in our lives. I am so grateful for the friends I've had over the years. Friends who have guided me, kept me on the right track, prayed with me, laughed with me, and cried with me. I have a whole new set of friends thru the Internet I never dreamed could be even 5 years ago. And they are almost more amazing than the "in-the-flesh" friends God has put around me. Even if I never meet those friends, they are still an encouragement and blessing to me. And I thank God every day for them. |