![]() | A Cracked Pot | ||
Saturday, March 25, 2006bah humbugIt is snowing. Now only it is snowing here in Michigan in late March, it is accumulating. OK, so not that much. But I find it discouraging that yesterday morning and this morning I wake up to a coating of snow on the ground. Forgive me you snow lovers down south! See here in Michigan we have a long cold winter. This year did not produce much snow. But for winter to balance out, and all the precipitation averages to be normal, I guess winter thinks there should be a few snowflakes still flying here. In the end, I suppose that is better than rain. At least it doesn't produce as much mud in my back yard. And we must be grateful for blessings, even teeny, tiny blessings as winter relinquishes it's clutches on Michigan. What's happening in your neck of the woods? |