A Cracked Pot

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Me? Forgetful???

I read Judy's March 20 post, and it sounds SO much like me I had to check to see if I had posted an entry here I had forgotten about (not that unusual...the older you get, the less you remember what you do). I've nearly given up on keeping anything paper findable again. This includes bills, much to my chagrin. I'm sure the people I owe money to get really sick of me phoning and saying, "How much do I owe, what is my payment for this month?"

But I too, make notes on paper, then forget where I put them. Or worse yet, leave them in pockets of clothes that somehow manage to make it into the laundry even tho I swear I checked the pockets before I threw them in the washer. Do you have any idea how much trouble it is to pick all those broken pieces of paper off clothes? Then there's that big lump that is left in the pocket of whatever article of clothing I left the paper in.

So mostly I try to think of something to stimulate my brain when I sit down at the computer so I can remember what brilliant thought I had earlier in the day. Hasn't worked so far. So it's like I'm dumping leftover brain pieces when I sit down to type in here. And it surely can't be that interesting to those who read my blog.

Ah HA! I did remember something I wanted to put in here over a week and a half ago. Hmmm, but what did I do with what I wanted to scan in? I started to do it yesterday, but Blogger wasn't taking pictures yesterday. Guess it had something to do with them upgrading a particularly hated piece of network equipment. Look at what they did to it! Hate to see what they would do if they were really mad....

Anyway, hopefully tomorrow when I'm more awake, I can get back to my week & a half old post.

Posted by acp :: 10:33 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

— - — - — - — - / † \ - — - — - — - —