A Cracked Pot

Thursday, March 23, 2006

sin vs. Righteousness

Today's Proverb:
Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.
Proverbs 14:34 / KJV


Today's proverb reminds me what a rotten sinful world we live in. I could just wring our former president's neck. Because of his shanigans, teens and young adults see nothing wrong with what he did on the phone & other places in his office with that young office intern.

I read a blog last night about a 21 yr old girl who made more in a night doing that than she does in 2 wks of work. And she was proud of it. *shudder*

How can God stand to look down on us some days? And He sees so much more than I do. And into the hearts of all wicked people.....

I must be more diligent about what blogs I go to and read.

Posted by acp :: 10:19 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

— - — - — - — - / † \ - — - — - — - —