A Cracked Pot

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Cry for help???

Blogger help...

...specifically CSS help...

...just in case anyone stops by here that is an expert in Blogger templates or Cascading Style Sheets.

I'm tired of this template looking crappy in Firefox. It looks wonderfully stupendous in IE, but I'm not an IE fan. There are certain things in the CSS that only IE can interpret, I guess.

If I can't fix it in the CSS, I'm inclined to eliminate that part & make my own graphics, just like I did for the topmost left graphic. That's the bad thing about using someone else's template. As much as I love Caz's templates, there isn't a single one that fits ALL my wants & needs!

Speaking of the topmost left graphic, has anyone noticed all the "words" I hid in there?

hmm, maybe someday I'll have a contest.

Posted by acp :: 5:13 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

— - — - — - — - / † \ - — - — - — - —