A Cracked Pot

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Spring AND Sun!

Wow. Just checked tomorrow's forecast. FIFTY NINE and mostly sunny. WAHOO!

I can't remember a spring this dry here in quite a few years. It's wonderful. No muddy pawprints across my kitchen floor from the canine kids.

Makes me want to go out & dig in my flower garden! But it's way too early for that. Even tho the frost is out of the ground. No Daffodils or Jonequils yet, only have 3 crocus so far. And my white Snowdrop flowers that usually push their way up out of the snow in February, but this year we didn't have hardly any snow, so the lucky little flowers only had to push thru last year's leaves I didn't clean up out of my flower garden.

Like A Child of God says, I am thankful to live in an area of the country that has four distinct seasons. Even if we do get tired of winter towards the end of it. It makes life so much more interesting. I can't fathom having warm weather all the time. It's kind of like never having hardship in your Christian life!

Posted by acp :: 2:30 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

— - — - — - — - / † \ - — - — - — - —