![]() | A Cracked Pot | ||
Wednesday, June 21, 2006The Music Changed!Yup, no more "Get to Heaven" when you load this blog, altho it's still in the music player over there on the left if you want to hear it. Because of today's devotional, and what I'm feeling, I've put an Irish worship leader and song writer named Eoghan (pronounced Owen for those of you who stumble with Celtic pronunciation!) Heaslip up at the beginning of my song tracks. The name of the song is "Lord, It's Your Mercy" and I hope you take a few moments (3 minutes and 39 seconds to be exact!) to listen to the song and let his words speak to you. And if you like his music, he has two CDs out. This one is simply titled, "Mercy". And the other "Grace in the Wilderness". Great guy, great songs. I'll probably be putting more up from him and others as I have time. I love this Stickam thing!! |