Friday, June 09, 2006
Just Because
| You Are Dr. Pepper |
You're very unique and funky, yet you still have a bit of traditionalism to you.
People who like you think they have great taste... and they usually do.
Your best soda match: Root Beer
Stay away from: 7 Up |
Well, they were close! I really don't drink a lot of pop. And who did this survey anyhow? Must be from a different part of the country than where I live, 'cuz we never call it soda here.
Anyhow, when I did drink a lot of pop, my favorite was Mr. Pibb--a Coke product very much like Dr. Pepper for those parts of the country it is not available in. But I gave it up when my doctor suggested I eliminate caffeine from my diet.
I would not drink a Dr. Pepper. Even tho some can't tell the difference between the two, it's like the difference betwee Coke & Pepsi. Usually you like one or the other, not both.
Posted by acp ::
3:06 AM ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
— - — - — - — - / † \ - — - — - — - —