![]() | A Cracked Pot | ||
Tuesday, June 13, 2006It's TuesdayIt's Tuesday in Michigan. Is that supposed to mean something? No, not really. It's just that I'm having trouble remembering what part of the week I'm in. For some reason I woke this morning and thought it was the week-end...boy, was I disappointed when I realized I still had most of the week in front of me! That is probably a good thing tho, because we've had marvelous weather for the past week or so. Highs in the upper 60s, now very low 70s, and overnight lows in the 40s. Great in the daytime, great sleeping weather at night. But this week-end we're heading back into the upper 80s. Some stations are saying 90 on Sunday. This does NOT make me happy in the least. It means I must get all my outdoor work done, and errands run either early morning (I am not a morning person), or late evening. I usually do my grocery shopping late at night. I find the 3rd shift stockers quite accomodating if an item isn't on the shelf. They will graciously go out back & check for it. So I never have to leave the store without something I came for. Where was I going with this post? You know what...I can't remember! |