![]() | A Cracked Pot | ||
Friday, June 30, 2006No Bike RideDecided not to take a bike ride today. Did some reading up on what my ultrasound Monday is for, and even tho I knew this stuff from years ago, riding a bicycle is probably not the smartest thing to be doing. Too much exercise. I shall have to be content with walking and stair climbing for the time being. Frustrating. Makes me want to eat!! It's still a beautiful day, even tho I can't get out by the water to enjoy it and the smells and sounds of a nice summer day. I have enough scenes from yesterday to bring out and savor...I hope. Until my brain can't bring them to the forefront in quite as much intensity. Then I'll have to jump back on my bike and re-energize the memories. I just won't go as far or as fast. |