A Cracked Pot

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

what I've learned

Here's what I've learned from yesterday's experience and/or post.

Let one fear in, and they're gonna bring their friends.

I've been trying to teach myself that fear, in and of itself, is not something to be afraid of. A hard concept to get thru my brain. I thought by writing about what scared me in the doctor's office would help.

Evidently it filled my sub-conscious with more worry or fear, because I had nightmares about it last night. And all the other things I've worried about for at least a year. They all got together in a vicious dream that I couldn't get rid of, even tho I woke up several times in the middle of it. I would roll over, and fall back asleep, only to have the "play" button continue just as if it were a movie. What is up with that?

Very disconcerting to wake up with all those images jumbled together in my head. Not a good way to start my day.

Posted by acp :: 8:35 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

— - — - — - — - / † \ - — - — - — - —