Thursday, March 30, 2006
ORANGE???
Your Hair Should Be Orange
|

Expressive, deep, and one of a kind.
You pull off "weird" well - hardly anyone notices.
|
ORANGE????? *shriek* I can't fathom!!
OK, I can handle expressive. Don't think I am all the time, but I can be sometimes (mostly when I am mad or disturbed).
Deep. Yes, people have used that word about me before.
One of a kind? I thought we all were? Does God sit up there with 16 cookie cutters, and just alternate them? Or maybe use one for 16 years, and then switch to another? NO. Absolutely not. We are all created with differences, sometimes pretty distinct differences.
And how 'bout that last one there? "I pull off weird well." HA! Well, I guess if I'm weird, it's a good thing hardly anyone notices. *rofl*
Oh my. I do love these tests. If nothing else, they provide a good laugh for the day. Thanks, Beckie (Hers was white--how nice & chic is that? And she's classy, stylish, and eloquent) over at A Child of God.
The sun is shining. The temps are in the low 60s. On this day the meteorologists are smart in my book!!
PS: maybe it's my Irish coming out...maybe I should take the test again in a week or so and see if my funky inner hair color is green that day!!
Posted by acp ::
2:24 PM ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
— - — - — - — - / † \ - — - — - — - —