A Cracked Pot

Friday, June 09, 2006

I Can't Sleep


Well, it's nearly 2:00 AM and I can't sleep. Course that might have something to do with the fact that I fell asleep during the evening news, and didn't wake up until nearly midnight!

DH is away for four days. I had plans of getting all this stuff done around here. With no interruptions from him I thought I could do all sorts of things. Now a whole day has went by, and I didn't even manage to eat three meals, let alone accomplish much. At least the dogs got their meals at their normal times, even if I didn't.

OK, let me think. I did find the tomato cages...course I didn't get the tomatoes planted, but I do know where the cages are now. I purchased those last year for something else. Oh wait. No, it must have been the year before because I purchased them to protect some plants in front of the house when they put siding on.....and that WAS two years ago.

I weeded under the bush & by the fence....course I went out to mow that part of the lawn, but I got sidetracked. I mean why whack down these tall weeds when it will only make their roots stronger and 3 sprouts instead of one? Besides it was hot. And it was shady under the bush near the fence. You wouldn't want me to faint in the yard all by myself at home, now would you?!

I did a load of wash this morning. That's productive, isn't it? Hmm, did I ever get it out of the washer tho? Oh dear. Now I'm going to have to go check....

Posted by acp :: 1:52 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

— - — - — - — - / † \ - — - — - — - —