![]() | A Cracked Pot | ||
Tuesday, June 06, 2006Road to HellYes, indeed, I took the Road to Hell today....Hell, Michigan that is. The Road to Hell looks very much like any other road in Michigan except it's a little more shady than some, more curvy than most, and more beautiful than the majority of roads I've traveled in Michigan. It was also pretty bumpy! Which is appropriate, I guess, considering where you are going. A girlfriend wanted to go there to see what their June 6, 2006 party was all about. It was kinda wild, every sort of life form that exists on our planet was there in one shape or another. Even businesses had to come check it out, I mean I saw a DTE (that's an energy truck), two SBC trucks, and several other local business vehicles that evidently "happened" to be in the area and just had to drive thru the little burg to see what was going on. Of course lots of media trucks...EVERYWHERE...with reporters sticking mics in people's faces, and the cameraman running around them trying to center the shot. There was even a helicopter flying overhead. I took some pics, which I will try to get up in the next couple of days. It was interesting, to say the least. |